20080207

Food frenzy!!!

Happy CNY everyone :D And I am still awake at this hour! I don't feel that tired but I seriously deprive sleep. I slept at 4.30AM last night and mum decided to destruct my beauty sleep to drag me out of bed to accompany her for breakfast. C U I. I was wrong to think that oh I'm going to have a long rest on CNY eve. TEHHHHH. Wrong. Okay so sadly, there were too many kids at Macs. She wanted Macs in the first place, just not her luck. Lol. Ate at Delifrance then. So while drinking the soup, she was talking to me about some stuff and next thing, she added creamer into her cream of mushroom instead of her coffee. Dangs. Naturally what we do when you see something that is out of place? We react duh, so I frantically used my own spoon to scoop out the creamer. Then she said, "It ok dear! The soup is creamy itself, it ok if the creamer's in there." By then, that lump of shit was sprawled all over the serving dish. Haha, veryyy nice. Big mess. Oops.

Went to shop for mandarin oranges and what's not. The queues were omg-horredously-petrifyingly-long. What a turn off seriously. And moral of today's story. Never carry 6kg worth of mandarin oranges and 2kg of ba kwa around to do last minutes shopping :) And I didn't get anything. Nice.

Practically nuaded the eve away. Stupid Jayjay ruined my plans to go to Serangoon to get mummy and Eerik a cake. End up he didn't even drive me there. Changed my plans. I'm going to bake over at my Uncle's later! :D Hmmmm. Renioun dinner was so damn nice :D Mummy dearest and my maid cooked for us tonight. I really had a fulfilling meal consisting of abalone, shark fin's soup, pork chops, this huge sea cucumber filled with minced pork, thai-style steamed fish, otah balls, ba kwa, and vegetables with scallops, prawns and sotong. BEAMSS :DD Super happpppy. Dessert was the regular mum-loves-to-make-longan dessert soup 'cept there's ginko nuts in it this time. Okay enough of my dinner. LOL, sounds way to good :x Thinking about al the calories I have to shed after CNY. SIGH.

Anyway, 3/4 bf cooked for me last Tuesday :D It was damn fulfilling as well. :D Well, the process was enjoyable. :DD Not to mention the food was WOOO :D I love you so much 'cause you can cook too :D

Look who's in the kitchen?? Hawhaw.
Man, my parents' weird looking stuff hanging on the wall. O.o

This is my so damn late lunch(4.15PM).
So much for experimentation.


Pasta in cheese and herb sauce, baby corn, mozerella cheese and white button mushrooms :D

La crème de l'asperge! (Cream of Asparagus)
Golden and white button mushrooms, asparagus and canned asparagus(super ewww).
Best soup ever to be prepared :DDDD LOVES.


CHEESY CHICKEN &BEEF MEAT BALLS :D
Not exactly very nice though, 'cause it's experimental.
Really hard to cook w/o the deep fryer.
And the ones we made wasn't well marinated.
But the first bite when it's out of the frying pan was great :D


Thank you Kannan :D For the advanced Vday gift. LOL.


HAHA. FOOD FRENZY!!! Man I'm BEAT typing all this. ZZZ. Hope later would be a fruitful day :D I just can't wait :D Happy happy kid. Stupid honeybuns, where are you! I miss youu! :( Ciao.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home